These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
The key module is built together with other modules to form a STS-unit. The key is used thereby... more
The key module is built together with other modules to form a STS-unit. The key is used thereby for unlocking or locking of functions. The module can be installed in 4 positions, each rotated by 90°.
|Description:||Module for removing of a key; removing ensures enabling or disabling of other modules or associated entrances|
- EU-Test certificate according to the directive 2006/42/EG, annex IX
- For safety applications up to PLe/Category 4 according to EN/ISO 13849-1
- Modular and expandable system
- Rugged stainless steel design
- Wireless mechanical safeguarding
- Easy installation through comprehensive accessories
- Protection against lock-in
- Coding level low, medium, high according to DIN EN ISO 14119:2014-03
- Key modules to force operating sequences
- Module expansions possible below and above the module
- Facilitate protection against lock-in
- Reduces wiring work and analysis function in the switching cabinet
- Choice of direction in 4 increments of 90°
- Especially suitable for inverted function at difficult mounting position and additional electrical actuator monitoring