- Contact equipping: 1
- Nominal voltage: AC 12 - 230 V, DC 6 - 110 V
- Voltage Range UN: 0,8 - 1,1
- Protection type: RT II (flux-proof relay), optional RT III (wash-tight)
- Size L x W x H: 28 x 25 x 10,8 mm
- Galvanic separation between control and load circuits
- Switching of loads up to 16 A with low nominal drive power
- Up to 8 contacts in one contact set
- Low contact transfer resistance
- Increased insulation values through partially equipped contact sets
- Energy efficiency through sensitive relays or bistable switching behaviour
- Smallest dimensions
- Suitable relay sockets for quick component replacement
Bistable relay for energy-efficient design
Specialized applications need relays that maintain their switching position if supply voltage fails, thereby preventing a loss of information on the current switched state. The bistable relay OB 5623, with its unique construction, was developed for these applications. In addition, this relay stands out for its good vibration and shock resistance.
Short switching pulses of just a few milliseconds bring the relay into a defined switched position. Only a low rated power of 1.2 W (lock) and 0.7 W (unlock) is required. The holding power is 0 Watt! This saves a large amount of energy and reduces self-heating. Designing today, for tommorrow. Let the energy revolution come.
The special feature of forcibly guided contacts (DIN EN 61810-3) enables reliable detection of the contact position. These features make the OB 5623 destined for use in challenging applications. If desired, you can purchase the relay as a manually-operated version (switch position indicator). Both designs of the OB 5623 offer a temperature range of up to 75° C. They are available with contact materials silver-nickel (AgNi) or silver-nickel + hard gold plating.