- Protection type: RT III (waschdicht)
- Contact equipping: 1
- Size L x W x H: 20,2 x 10 x 16,5 mm
- Voltage Range UN: 0,75 - 1,9
- Galvanic separation between control and load circuits
- Switching of loads up to 16 A with low nominal drive power
- Up to 8 contacts in one contact set
- Low contact transfer resistance
- Increased insulation values through partially equipped contact sets
- Energy efficiency through sensitive relays or bistable switching behaviour
- Smallest dimensions
- Suitable relay sockets for quick component replacement
Bistable relay for energy-efficient design
Special applications require relays that maintain their switching position in the event of a supply voltage failure, thus preventing the loss of information about the current switching state. The OB 5623 bistable relay, with its unique design, was developed for these applications. In addition, these relays have a high vibration and switching resistance.
Short switching pulses of a few milliseconds bring the relay into a defined switching position. This requires only a low nominal power of 1.2 W (locking) or 0.7 W (unlocking). The holding power is 0 W! This really saves energy and reduces self-heating. Design today for tomorrow. The energy turnaround can come.
The special feature of the positively driven contacts (DIN EN 61810-3) enables the safe interrogation of the contact position. These features predestine the OB 5623 for use in demanding applications. On request the relays are available with manual override (switch position indication). Both versions of the OB 5623 have a temperature range up to 75° C. They are available with the contact materials silver-nickel (AgNi) or silver-nickel + hard gold plating.