These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Show the facebook fanpage in the right blod sidebar
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
- Article number: ZRH01SLPR40
Secure disconnection of machines and systems via a load isolator. Locking of the load isolator... more
Secure disconnection of machines and systems via a load isolator. Locking of the load isolator in switched-off condition.
|Description:||Secure disconnection of machines and systems via a load isolator|
- EC Type test certificate according to the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, Annex IX
- For safety applications up to PLe/Category 4 according to EN ISO 13849-1
- Coding level low, medium and high according to DIN EN ISO 14119:2014-03
- It is ensured that the main switch is turned off before a machine can be entered.
- Machine is securely disconnected from mains with load isolation and secured against reclosure, e.g. during repair work.
- Secure locking even if auxiliary and control circuits fail
- The load isolator can be operated at all times with all versions to trigger an emergency stop (Stop 0)
- When using frequency converters with STO (Safe Torque Off) contactors are not required
- Up to Performance Level (PL) e and Category 4 according to EN ISO 13849-1
- Emergency-off or zone stop
- High switching capacity, currents from 25 A to 800 A (AC23)