- Width: 17,5 mm
- Cat. / PL acc. to EN ISO 13849-1: 4/e
- Up to cat. 4 / PL e or SIL 3
- Outputs with forcibly guided contacts
- Minimum overall width from 17.5 mm
- Use in firing systems according to EN 50156-1
- Variable connection technology
- Fast diagnosis by LED
- Different enclosure designs
Classic safety relays for monitoring emergency stop and safety gate
The extensive SAFEMASTER product range offers conventional or monofunctional safety relays with emergency stop function. These find their optimal field of application when a plant or machine has a small number of required safety functions. Dold offers compact emergency stop relays from a width of 17.5 mm, variable connection technologies as well as emergency stop modules with time delay or power failure detection. The emergency stop modules are ready-to-connect, type-tested emergency stop modules that can be used in safety applications up to Cat. 4 / PL e or SIL 3. Emergency stop relays are also suitable for use in firing systems according to EN 50156-1.
The application example shows the monitoring of safety door and emergency stop in a machine with an emergency stop relay. The narrow emergency stop module can be used easily and in a space-saving manner in almost any application.