These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
- Article number: 0056909
- Variant: IP5880.12 AC/DC110-240V
Monitoring of insulation resistance of ungrounded voltage systems to earth. IL/SL 5880/200... more
- Monitoring of insulation resistance of ungrounded voltage systems to earth.
- IL/SL 5880/200 can also be used to monitor standby devices for earth fault, e.g. motor windings of devices that have to function in the case of emergency.
- IL/SL 5880/300 according to DIN VDE 0100-551 to monitor mobile generator systems
- Other resistance monitoring applications.
- For industrial and railway applications
|Response value:||5 - 500 kΩ|
|Nominal voltage IT system:||AC 0 - 500 V|
|Enclosure design:||Distribution board|
|Earth fault indicator:||Yes|
|Response value type:||Adjustable|
- According to IEC/EN 61557-8
- For single and 3-phase AC-systems up to 0 ... 500 V and 10 ... 10000 Hz
- Adjustable tripping value RAL of 5 ... 100 kΩ or 10 ... 500 kΩ
- Monitors also disconnected voltage systems
- De-energized on trip
- Auxiliary voltage Measuring Circuit and output contacts are galvanically separated
- Manual and auto reset
- With test and reset button
- Connections of external test and reset buttons possible
- LED indicators for operation and alarm
- 2 changeover contacts
- IL/SL 5880/200 with additional prewarning
- adjustable prewarning value 10 kΩ ... 5 MΩ
- output function programmable
- Variant IL/SL 5880/300 according to DIN VDE 0100-551
for mobile generator sets available
- 4 models available:
IL 5880, IP 5880: 61 mm deep with terminals near to the bottomto be mounted in consumer units or industrial distribution systems according to DIN 43 880
SL 5880, SP 5880: 98 mm deep with terminals near to the top to be mounted in cabinets with mounting plate and cable ducts
- DIN rail or screw mounting
- 35 mm width